- 2020 (copy of photo from c 1890)
Part of Small Donations
Bramford Mill c 1890 - believed to be of Charles Ebenezer Hitchcock, the Miller. His father, Ebenezer, ran the mill from the 1850s but died in 1865. It was then run by Henry Wallis and Richard Blake. Charles had taken it on by 1881 - he in turn had left the village by 1901. The top three floors of the mill were destroyed by fire in 1917.