- Mid-late 20th century (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Formed when Joseph Rank Ltd acquired Hovis McDougall in 1962.
Given to the Mills Archive by Gerard Falvey, August 2020. Books, journals and reports have been added to the library.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Scope and content
Photographs of interiors and exteriors of Ranks Hovis mills and other roller mills, in folders by mill.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions governing access
This collection may be consulted free of charge at the Mills Archive; please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
- United Kingdom » England » Essex » Premier Mill, Silvertown
- United Kingdom » England » Kent » Town Mills, Chatham
- United Kingdom » England » Yorkshire » Clarence Mills, Hull
- United Kingdom » England » Hampshire » Solent Flour Mills, Southampton
- United Kingdom » England » Surrey » Battersea Flour Mills, Battersea
- United Kingdom » England » Lancashire » Greenwood Mill, Manchester
- United Kingdom » England » Lancashire » Trafford Mills, Trafford Park
- United Kingdom » England » Yorkshire » Town Mill, Rotherham
- United Kingdom » England » Essex » Empire Mill, Silvertown
Name access points
Genre access points
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
Collection level entry by Nathanael Hodge, August 2020.