One sheet of vellum measuring approx. 40 x 29 cm and bearing its original seal. On the reverse, "16 June 1612, Richard Langrigge & Wm Birkhead, Conveyance of Moietie of Water Corn Mill". The conveyance concerns land "in the said Countie of Westmorland & Commonlie called or known by the name of Mylnton, Mylne".
5 vellum sheets (30 cm x 20 cm) providing an abstract of Mr Darnelly's title to lands in Banbury traced back to: a lease by Queen Elizabeth I to Anthony Cope of two Banbury Mills dated 7 July 1587; a conveyance of a third mill "being a Windmill" from Thomas Hawtaine (son of Henry and Mary Hawtaine) to Richard Vivers dated 18 July 1632; a deed dated 6 October  under which Henry Hawtaine made a "jointure of the premises" to his wife, Mary, being "the windmill the Ivy Close b[y] the Meadow....all part of Easington Farms" which he had purchased "from the king"; a conveyance of "the Fine yard Lands at Nethrop" from Richard Cope, John Churchill and Richard Hastings to Richard Vivers dated 27 April 1616; a conveyance of "the Barns" from Thomas and Edward Kirton to Robert Vivers dated 18 June 1652. The abstract is completed with Mr Darnelly obtaining judgement in Trinity Term 1662 for £900.
1 sheet of vellum measuring 77cm x 38cm, signed and sealed by Henry Gatchell and Robert Woodhouse and concerning a grist mill and meadows at Northpetherton (being known as Spall House, woods or grounds). The reverse features numerous notes in different handwriting, relating to the receipt of payments due under "this mortgage", the last one being made in 1712.
Four sheets of watermarked paper (approximately 31 cm x 38 cm) with double-sided manuscript on three of the sheets. The release relates to two Corn or Grist watermills known as Tubbs Mills as well as the two meadows known as Mill Holme and a variety of other land, fields and premises, much of which named or described as to use/location, in the Parishes of Minster and Forabury. Parties to this indenture quadripartite are James Hill, Hugh Pyper. Richard Wise and Samuel Lyne.
Indenture on one sheet of vellum measuring 74 cm x 44 cm, with an intricate top edge, and which is signed and sealed by the four parties to it. The indenture relates to, "all that water corn mill commonly called the Low Mill and two kilns near thereunto...".