Part of the Rex Wailes collection. A view of the port of Wisbech showing ships in a wide canal, two post mills and one tower mill. Drawn by J.P.Hunter. Published by J.P.Hunter,Wisbech, February 1840. Sent as a calendar to Enid and Rex Wailes, Christmas 1947. The white post mill is Webster’s mill and the black mill is Bell’s mill, both in Leverington Road.
Part of the Rex Wailes collection. Photograph of an oval painting showing a river and townscape and a number of mills and churches. Signed JC Sargeant? 1848. The white post mill is Webster’s mill (demolished between 1887 and 1895) and the black open trestle mill without sails is Bell’s mill (last known to be standing in 1846), both in Leverington Road.