5 vellum sheets (30 cm x 20 cm) providing an abstract of Mr Darnelly's title to lands in Banbury traced back to: a lease by Queen Elizabeth I to Anthony Cope of two Banbury Mills dated 7 July 1587; a conveyance of a third mill "being a Windmill" from Thomas Hawtaine (son of Henry and Mary Hawtaine) to Richard Vivers dated 18 July 1632; a deed dated 6 October  under which Henry Hawtaine made a "jointure of the premises" to his wife, Mary, being "the windmill the Ivy Close b[y] the Meadow....all part of Easington Farms" which he had purchased "from the king"; a conveyance of "the Fine yard Lands at Nethrop" from Richard Cope, John Churchill and Richard Hastings to Richard Vivers dated 27 April 1616; a conveyance of "the Barns" from Thomas and Edward Kirton to Robert Vivers dated 18 June 1652. The abstract is completed with Mr Darnelly obtaining judgement in Trinity Term 1662 for £900.
1 folded sheet measuring 38cm x 31cm recording an agreement between the agent of the Duchess of Kingston and Thomas Thorpe (miller) relating to the diversion of the water supply to Haughton Mill and a weekly lease of new corn mill at Thoresby Park, the Duchess' corn and malt to be ground free of charge. For further content click on the link to the document transcription. A second folded sheet measuring 41cm x 31cm gives, "An Account of all the Trees taken out of the Nurserys and Planted in the Parke to 31 December 1762", seeming to relate to tree planting at either Thoresby Park or Holme Pierrepont Hall.
Single vellum sheet (approx. 66 x 90 cm). Assignment of Kirkcrofts, Alston, with reference to neighbouring watermill. Original manuscript available for reference. Click on link above to see transcription.
Pages from a 1798 notebook containing text and images relating to the processes carried out at the Royal Gunpowder Factory, Faversham. These have been pasted into another notebook, which has the following handwritten title page: "Papers and sketches relating to the manufacture of Gunpowder at the Royal Gunpowder Factory, Faversham in the last century. AGH and C Godfrey 23/10/78". The opening two pages are also stamped with "Curtis's and Harvey, Limited".
4 page paper document (with writing on only one page). Memorandum of sale by Philip Shipworth to Edmund Robson of a Post Mill at Ashby, Bottesford, Lincolnshire. Original document available for reference. For content click on the link to the document transcription.