The second item is the first of two photographs of one of the watermills of the village of Belbroughton. The photograph was produced in April 1951. At this time, there were as many as thirteen watermills in the village of Belbroughton; all of which possessed the specific function of acting as a forge mill. However, Gardner does not identify which particular watermill is featured in this picture. The mills of Belbroughton were called Bell End mill, Blade mill, Fieldhouse mill, Forge mill, Upper Forge mill, Lower Forge mill, Middle Forge mill, Middle mill, Galton's mill, New Town Forge mill and Shuts mill.
This may be Weybridge Works as the outline on the OS maps matches with the shape of the building.