- September 1978
Part of Brian Eighteen Mill Collection
Bagshott Series No. 8. The "Bagshot Mills" shown on John Rocque's District Map (1716) refers to fulling mills associated to sheep farming of the Bagshot Heath. The mills are probably located in the grounds of the Royal Military Academy. Another mill was built in the village of Bagshot which has now disappeared apart from the original house. This research article includes references and drawings of the water wheel.