Correspondence between Niall Roberts and others
- 1989-2004 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Scope and content
Five pieces of correspondence:
- Letter from Michael to Niall Roberts enclosing three newspaper cuttings regarding windmills on Cape Clear, County Cork and Blennerville, County Kerry.
- Letter from Phillipa to Niall and Julie Roberts enclosing a digitial copy of a newspaper cutting regarding a recently discovered 1,200 year old tidal mill at Nendrum Abbey, County Down.
- Letter from Micael A Lynch to Niall Roberts acknowleding receipt of the latter's letter enclosing proceedings of the Mill Research Conference.
- Letter from Niall Roberts to Norman Molloy regarding Moran's Mill.
- Letter from Niall Roberts to John Lynch regarding Ballindubber and Moran's Mill.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions governing access
This material may be consulted free of charge at the Mills Archive; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.